How
will timelines aid my film opening?
In order to plan my film opening as best as possible, I have done two timelines for films. This will help me because by looking at my timeline I will know exactly how long different institutions and titles should show for and how long apart from each other they are so that when it comes to my film opening it will look as professional as possible.
I can make it as professional as possible by taking a look at how long the different titles are shown for so that I can make mine the same and it will look good. It’s important I do this because I need my film opening to look as if it was done for a real film ad it doesn’t just look like a student has done it.
From doing this task it has also allowed me to see that the directors name always tends to be last so I need to make sure that is the same in my work and it has also allowed me to see that different titles come on the screen for different amounts of time and the more important the person in the film is, the more time that they will have on the screen as a title.
With the pacing of titles, I have noticed that they come straight after each other which are exactly want I want to be doing with my film opening because I think it looks better that way.


No comments:
Post a Comment