Monday, 10 February 2014

Certification




Certification
 
 
Discrimination
Drugs
Imitable behaviour
Language
Nudity
Sex
Threat
Violence
U
None
Must have anti-drug message
None
Very mild and infrequent
No sexual content
Kissing at most
Only mild and brief
Only for comedy
PG
Very mild
Has to have a drug message
Nothing that children can copy
Mild language
Nudity with no content
Can be implied
Cannot be intense
Mild
12
Very mild
Infrequent. 
No easily accessible weapons e.g. knives
Moderate language
Must be brief
Must be brief
Horror cannot be frequent
Moderate violence and lack of detail
15
Moderate
Moderate
Moderate
Strong language allowed
Allowed with not a lot of detail
Allowed with not a lot of detail
Allowed
Can be strong
18
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed to a certain point
Allowed
Allowed
R18
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
Allowed
 

 This is a table showing the different age restrictions and it shows which film can have what in.

This is helpful to me because when I create my film I will be able to see what to give my certification as because I can see what is allowed and what's not. for example if my clip had bad language in it, I would not give it a 'U'.

 


This clip is an example of a film which would not be accessible to people under 18. It has strong language, violence and short sex scenes in and it has this rating to basically protect people under this age.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment